27 May 2012

fantasy


May 27, 2012

Let the increasing scarcity of posts in this journal speak for my decreasing vigor in general.  This month, a twinge of toxicity has persisted beyond the usual week and a half.  I can feel it like a headache that threatens all day but never comes full force.  It lingers like dank smoke in a seedy motel room.

But don’t feel jilted, dear Reader.  My other writings go just as unattended.  And we won’t even get started on my non-literary pursuits—those being minimal to begin with.   

I’ve been watching a lot of NCAA softball and I anticipate a fortnight of French Open tennis will be in order.  My fantasy baseball team is on the low end of mediocre but it keeps me occupied here and there, if only to curse my luck and bridge the gap between now and fantasy football season.

Oh, and all my fav shows are on hiatus for the summer, so there’s that to contend, with too.  

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days.
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days.
Saturday, What a day,
Groovin' all week with you.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better. If it's any consolation, the only thing on TV around here the past few weeks has been recall election. Which is eerily similar to the French Open.

    ReplyDelete